Welcome to 12South Pilates & Personal Training.
Pilates has changed my body, my life, and my daily outlook. Having a strong core is fabulous but finding balance in your life and self-love is the real reward!
At 12South Pilates, I believe Pilates is so much more than a way to burn calories or fit in your skinny jeans. Pilates helps you connect with your body, to move more freely in your daily activities, to embrace your emotions, reset your attitude, change your outlook, and alleviate stress from your life. It’s a way to learn to love the body you live in, feel powerful, and love yourself. I’m passionate about helping you achieve your goals and just maybe uncovering a few more you didn’t realize you had 😉
Here’s a quick look at my training and credentials:
- PMA Certified Pilates Instructor
- Bella Bellies® Postpartum Teacher Training
- McEntire Pilates Prime Post Rehab and Chronic Conditions Training
- Leo Medallion 2017 Pilates Leadership Award Winner
- Kathy Grant Legacy Training by Cara Reeser
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- Johnny G Star level 3 Spinning Instructor
- TRX Suspension Training Certified
- Emotional Abuse Survivor and Advocate
- Former College Athlete – competing in Track & Cross Country
And here’s a little bit more about 12South & Personal Training:
12South Pilates a boutique studio and is furnished with four Balanced Body professional reformers, a Pilates tower, a Pilates Arm Chair, an Exo Chair, TRX Suspension Training, and a Pilates Spine Corrector. Private and Group classes are offered and always taught with attention to form and body awareness. Click on the class schedule link to find out how you can train with 12South Pilates or join a class.
You can also find out more at www.facebook.com/12SouthPilates – make sure to click ‘like’ to stay connected and in the loop! And follow me on twitter – @12SouthPilates And on Instagram at: 12South Pilates
I hope to see you in class soon!